It's the most wonderful time of the year!
And it will be even more wonderful if you keep these tips in mind:
- Admission (and almost everything else) is FREE!
- You will need cash for the food hall, boutique night market and a few activities that are raising money for good causes. It is best to bring small bills to avoid vendors not having correct change.
- It's open to the public - so bring your friends!
- Please take public transport if at all possible. It saves the environment and will save you the aggravation of trying to score one of the very limited parking spaces on campus!
- Bring reusable water bottles - drinks will be for sale, but there's plenty of water fountains with cool, fresh, FREE water!
- Show us your Family ID card at the PTA Info table for a special gift!
- Kiddos who want to enjoy the "snow" foam party may get wet... like really wet! So bring a change of clothes and maybe a small towel...
- The Tree Lighting Ceremony at 7pm will be the culmination of the event and it's a really special time for the Stamford family. Dr. Sands will speak at his last Winter Festival, and there will be a visit from Santa before he heads back home to finish up preparations for Christmas Day. Don't miss it!